Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- A Lasting Heritage (Genesis 37:1-35)by Doug Dean on Feb 19, 2017.
- Dad's Pet in a Deep Pit (Genesis 37:1-34)by Doug Dean on Feb 12, 2017.
- What to Wear (Colossians 3:12-14)by Mark Anderson on Jan 29, 2017.
- Downfall of a King (Acts 12:18-24)by Mark Anderson on Jan 22, 2017.
- Great Expectations (Acts 12:1-17)by Mark Anderson on Jan 15, 2017.
View All Sermons