Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- The Gospel Treasure (Luke 18:18-23)by Mark Anderson on Jul 23, 2017.
- Jerusalem, Illyricum, and "Spain" (Genesis 15:15 - Romans 15:24)by Doug Dean on Jul 16, 2017.
- The Tension in True Love (John 8:2-11)by Mark Anderson on Jul 9, 2017.
- From Despair to Deliverance (2 Corinthians 1:8-11)by Dave* on Jul 2, 2017.
- A Forward-Facing Funeral (Genesis 50:1-26)by Doug Dean on Jun 25, 2017.
View All Sermons