Welcome to Trinity
If you’re looking for a church home or looking for answers, we trust that these pages will give you an idea of who we are and what we’re about. Please feel free to stop in any Sunday for a service. “Come as you are” — no need to dress up or to get life figured out first. After all, when Jesus walked on this earth, He welcomed all kinds of imperfect people (like us) and then transformed them from the inside out. We are trying to be a place where He can do the same thing: take each of us where we are, and move us along to where He wants us to be.
Sunday School: 9:30 am (Sept. to May)
Worship Service: 10:45 am
Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar of Events
- Saying No to Mrs. P (Genesis 39:6-20)by Doug Dean on Mar 26, 2017.
- Missions: Not My Job? (Matthew 28:18-20)by Doug Dean on Mar 19, 2017.
- From a Pit to a Prison (Genesis 39:1-23)by Doug Dean on Mar 12, 2017.
- Who is Leading (Romans 8:1-8)by Mark Anderson on Mar 5, 2017.
- Judah's Jeopardy (Genesis 38:1-27)by Doug Dean on Feb 26, 2017.
View All Sermons