This is one of those years -- it happens once or twice each decade -- when Christmas falls on a Sunday. We have decided to put all our efforts this year into our popular Christmas Eve services, rather than asking families to come out again on Christmas morning. There will be no services at the church that Sunday. We will be encouraging our members to find creative ways to purposefully include Christ in their celebrations with family.
- There's a Bigger Picture (Genesis 45:16-46:30) by Doug Dean on May 21, 2017.
- Reunited (Genesis 45:1-15) by Doug Dean on May 14, 2017.
- Ready for Reconciliation (Genesis 43:15-44:34) by Doug Dean on May 7, 2017.
- A Sad Dad (Genesis 42:29-43:15) by Doug Dean on Apr 30, 2017.
- Letting Go (Genesis 42:1-28) by Doug Dean on Apr 23, 2017.