This is one of those years -- it happens once or twice each decade -- when Christmas falls on a Sunday. We have decided to put all our efforts this year into our popular Christmas Eve services, rather than asking families to come out again on Christmas morning. There will be no services at the church that Sunday. We will be encouraging our members to find creative ways to purposefully include Christ in their celebrations with family.
- Letting Go (Genesis 42:1-28) by Doug Dean on Apr 23, 2017.
- A Living Hope (1 Peter 1:3) by Doug Dean on Apr 16, 2017.
- Wait for It... (Genesis 41:1-57) by Doug Dean on Apr 9, 2017.
- Unwavering Faith (Genesis 40:1-23) by Doug Dean on Apr 2, 2017.
- Saying No to Mrs. P (Genesis 39:6-20) by Doug Dean on Mar 26, 2017.